More than 77,300 professionals from the build and interiors industry in Russia and the CIS will be at the industry’s largest gathering MosBuild 2021 next spring.
With face-to-face networking at the very core of the event, this is your chance to maintain relationships with existing partners and clients, and of course meet new ones.
Figures and facts
• 100,000 m² of exhibition space
• 1,200 exhibitors from 40 countries
• 14 show sectors
• 77,338 trade visitors from Russia & the CIS
• 12 exhibition halls
MosBuild’s visitors – top buyers and specifiers – come from a wide range of industry functions, covering the whole build and interiors industry in Russia and beyond:
15,817 Construction & finishing works
10,077 Interior design & decoration
Reasons for attending:
– Expand your business in Russia & the CIS
– Promote your presence on the market and generate quality leads from across Russia and the CIS.
– Meet face-to-face with 64,000 buyers, top developers and DIY chains sourcing new products and suppliers.
– Reach large numbers of trade visitors with a high level of decision-making authority. 71% of MosBuild visitors are decision makers
MosBuild is the place to build connections to take your business to the next level.
Leading companies from home and abroad confirm their participation at the leading global trade fair for the hardware industry.
2023 will be another ‘record year’ for SICAM, the International Exhibition of Components, Accessories and Semi-finished Products…
With less than a month before Fastener Fair Global opens its doors from 21-23 March 2023 at Messe Stuttgart in Germany, the exhibition…