More than 77,300 professionals from the build and interiors industry in Russia and the CIS will be at the industry’s largest gathering MosBuild 2021 next spring.
With face-to-face networking at the very core of the event, this is your chance to maintain relationships with existing partners and clients, and of course meet new ones.
Figures and facts
• 100,000 m² of exhibition space
• 1,200 exhibitors from 40 countries
• 14 show sectors
• 77,338 trade visitors from Russia & the CIS
• 12 exhibition halls
MosBuild’s visitors – top buyers and specifiers – come from a wide range of industry functions, covering the whole build and interiors industry in Russia and beyond:
15,817 Construction & finishing works
10,077 Interior design & decoration
Reasons for attending:
– Expand your business in Russia & the CIS
– Promote your presence on the market and generate quality leads from across Russia and the CIS.
– Meet face-to-face with 64,000 buyers, top developers and DIY chains sourcing new products and suppliers.
– Reach large numbers of trade visitors with a high level of decision-making authority. 71% of MosBuild visitors are decision makers
MosBuild is the place to build connections to take your business to the next level.
The Covid-19 emergency at global level has outlined an economic and social situation that has led to obvious restrictions and uncertainties: in this context SICAM has chosen to postpone the event until…
+Industry will hold its next edition from 26 to 28 October 2021. The event’s organisers have decided to hold this industrial meeting…
The trade show for building & construction industries changes date: it will still be held in 2021, but from 22nd to 25th November.
Italy’s leading construction…